Sardar Patel College of Nursing was instituted in the academic year of 2009. It is located at Bannakheda, Jaora Dist. Ratlam in the state of Madhya Pradesh. It is recognized by Madhya Pradesh Nurses Registration Council, Bhopal. affiliated to the Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University, Jabalpur and approved by Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi.
Health and Education are the wealth of the country. Ever since the inception of the Society – Patel Servottam Sakal Shiksha Samiti, Jaora in the year 2008, it has championed to meet the needs of the society. PSSSS,Jaora, has given attention to start various need-based courses at the right moment, pulsing the need of the society. It has tried its best to keep pace with the demands of growing & developing society. It opted to walk through a path others seldom selected, to solve the urgent need of the society.
The PSSSS, Jaora, envisaged a State of the Art College of Nursing. Sardar Patel College of Nursing is a result of this long cherished dream of the Society – Patel Servottam Sakal Shiksha Samiti, Jaora. Now the PSSSS, Jaora, has gone forward to build a 200 – bedded , Multi-Specialty Hospital named as ‘Sardar Patel Hospital and Research Center’ so as to provide the best health care to the people in the vicinity who
at present need to travel a long distance when they are in need for proper medical care, as well as to enhance the exposure of the trainees of the different nursing courses conducted at Sardar Patel College Of Nursing, Bannakheda, Jaora, Dist. Ratlam M.P.
Sardar Patel College of Nursing Recognized by: Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi Affiliated to M.P. Nurses Registration Council, Bhopal and Vikram University, Ujjain is an academic health institution. It is part of Patel Sarvottam Sakal Shiksha Samiti is established in year 2008 under the firm and society act, the regiatration number of society is 07/37/04/07333/08.
Our college is expected to provide an intellectual, social and physical enviornment. It offers you the best opportunity for professional education and resarch programs of high standard, the society has further decided to take up an educational programme to train & educate nurses for the upliftment of humanity.
The Objectives of College:-
- To Prepare general nurse which enhance the knowledge and skill to responds the changing needs of society.
- The nurse completing the course will able to plan appropriate action to meet their needs through safe nursing care.
- They are able to use theoretical and empirical knowledge as basis in administrative teaching and research function.
- To prepare nurses who can demonstrate ability of self awareness, self education in personal and professional life.
- To promote time nursing and leadership skill.
- To promote holistic approach in providing primary health care through community oriented training.