The application and Prospectus can be obtained from the College on payment of either by cash or demand draft in favour of Chairman, Sardar Patel College of Nursing, JAORA, Ratlam the eligible candidate should sent their application duly filled to the Principal at the College address along with following copies of Documents & Certificate.
- Marksheet of Hr. Secondary. (12th)
- Marksheet of Secondary. (10th)
- School Leaving Certificate. (TC)
- Caste Certificate from eligible authority if belonging to ST/SC/OBC.
- Six Passport Size Photograph.
- Migration Certificate in Original for Candidate belonging to out of M.P.
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
Scolarship :- SC/ST/OBC as per Govt. norms scholarship available.
Last Date :- Last Date of receiving Application form in the office of Principal…… up to 5 P.M.
Selection :- The Application will be scrutinized by the selection committee constituted for this purpose. Selected Candidate Will be Called for counseling at their own expenses.
Commencement of the Course :- After Selection
Uniform :- Selected candidate will have to purchase two set of uniform as prescribed by the institution.
Faculty :- An extremely competent qualified & dedicated faculty has been organized for teaching guiding and counselingthe students.
Telephone Calls :- No telephone calls directed to the students shall be entertained. Any message should passes through the Principal/Warden.
Mobile :- Mobile is highly restricted in College campus and hostel.
Transportation is only available for educational purpose i.e. clinical and field trip.
Student have to make their own arrangements of transport for their personal work.
The Objectives Of College is:-
- To Prepare general nurse which enhance the knowledge and skill to responds the changing needs of society.
- The nurse completing the course will able to plan appropriate action to meet their needs through safe nursing care.
- They are able to use theoretical and empirical knowledge as basis in administrative teaching and research function.
- To prepare nurses who can demonstrate ability of self awareness, self education in personal and professional life.
- To promote time nursing and leadership skill.
- To promote holistic approach in providing primary health care through community oriented training.
- The diploma Course in General Nursing & Midwifery shall be of 3 years and 6 months.
- Hindi/English will be the medium of instruction for all subjects of study and for examination.
- Minimum age for admission will be 17 year the upper age limit is 35 years. For ANM/LHV, there is no age bar.
- Minimum Education 10+2 class passed or its equivalent in any stream (Science, Commerce, Arts, Agriculture) with aggregate of 40% marks.
- ANM Training i.e. 10+1 1/2 year training should also have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination.
- Admission of students shall be once in a year.
- Student shall be medically fit.
- INC will permit40 seats per batch